Immigration Services

Happy Family

Marriage & Family-Based Immigration

The U.S. immigration system has multiple immigration options available to spouses and relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.


Reentry Permit

A reentry permit is a travel document, similar to a passport, that helps to protect your status as a U.S. lawful permanent resident.

eb5 visa

E2 Visa

The E2 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows investors and entrepreneurs to get a U.S. visa based on making an investment in a U.S. business.


Employment-Based Immigration

The team at USA Immigration Lawyer can assist with various aspects of employment-based immigration.

Naturalization 2


Naturalization is the process of becoming a U.S. citizen. We can assist with filing your naturalization application (Form N-400).

eb-5 visa

EB-5 Visa

Through the EB-5 visa program, someone can obtain a green card based on making an investment in a U.S. business and creating jobs for U.S. workers.

Scroll to Top